Thursday, June 5, 2008

new books and stuff




























My latest book, NEVERLAND, is now available from www.bodegadistribution.com.  $6 dollars and free shipping for a limited time.  Also, ask your local comic store to order you a copy through the Diamond previews catalog.

In other news, I recently found out I was awarded the 2008 Xeric Grant. So, yes, there will be a full color self-published comic out by me later this year! I'm hoping that this will be part of a series and am very thankful to the Xeric Foundation for their help.

(above image is for a postcard of an event put together by Fiona Logusch that also features artwork by Lauren Leone and Diana Pyatov.)

also, I have drawings and posters on display at magpie in Davis Square (somerville, MA).  There will be a party there on July 23rd at 7:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment